Friday 28 April 2017

Remembering how far we have come .....

So as well as going through the re drafting process this week, I have also started to plan my oral presentation.

Presenting and speaking in public is something that I feel fairly confident about doing, however (again, ever the drama queen!) I have had another slight meltdown about this. (Anyone who is a regular to my blog, are you starting to see a pattern!)

Anyway as always I have had to take a step back and remember that yes, of course the oral part is so important, but it is a celebration of how far we havd come over that past year and what we have achieved, and from this what new adventures we will have.

I have taken some time this week to go over reader 7 yet again to double check that I have everything prepared and to ensure that I will be using the presentation in the the appropriate way.

I have to remember that although I may not always get my direct point across in my academic writing, this oral presentation is my chance to verbally explain what I have been doing and how I have been going about it.

I have to say I am really looking forward to the presentation day to be able to see and have an insight into what everyone else has been working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment