Sunday 9 April 2017

Analysing, Reviewing, Reflecting, Drafting, (bringing it all together .... just about!)

So as I am nearing the end of my first draft, I just though I would do a quick little blog. :)

For me, the drafting process has been someone of a challenge, not because I didn't know what to write or how to write it. I just feel like I have so much information going on in my small little brain that I was struggling to get it all out and down in some kind of literate English! Anyone else felt like this? I am also feeling rather sorry for my poor boyfriend who has had to endlessly listen to me rant at him to help me re draft my writing. Now despite the obvious eye rolling and moaning from him, it's actually been a massive help being able to speak it out loud to someone first before writing it down.

The part which I have found the hardest (which I am sure I am not alone on this on!) is the literature review!! Now I have had a good bash at it, and I keep being really hard on my self as I know that it won't be perfect, but I have had to have strong words with myself and keep telling myself that this is what the drafting process is for! it's not going to be perfect right now!

Anyway that's just a quick little check in from me, would love to hear how others are getting on. Module 3's we are on the home straight!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment