Monday 8 May 2017

Coming to the end .....

As we enter the final week of study time ( for the final submission on Friday eeek!!! ) I thought it would be an appropriate time to reflect on the past 18 months.

I am feeling a sense of achievement, not only for the fact that I have (hopefully) completed a degree, but that fact that I have also managed to juggle a full teaching timetable alongside boarding duties and fitting in trying to do work as and when. It has not been easy at times, and sometimes all I have wanted to do is curl up into a ball and forget about the whole thing. However, I have stuck with it through many tears and tantrums and the support from fellow BAPP students and people at home.

To all the module 3's I hope that you are enjoying this final week, and not feeling too stressed. I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to at the oral presentations next week.

To all other modules - good luck with the rest of your journey. Keep going there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it will all be worth it in the end :)





No comments:

Post a Comment