Thursday 10 November 2016

Something to maybe brighten your day!

For anyone who is interested and is maybe looking into Early Years/KS1 as part of their inquiry.

On Tuesday Chanel 4's new series of "The secret Life of 4 year old's" began.

Now it hasn't necessarily got much to do with "The Arts" as such, but it is fascinating to see how the children reacted to certain situation, and its really interesting how they use resources that they are given and what they decide to do with them.

Something I found particularly interesting was watching how creative they all were in different ways through playing and what ideas that they have and indeed the vivid imagination that you have at the age of 4!  I don't want to give too much away as I would really recommend that you watch it if it is something that is of interest to you.

Other than that it is also hilarious!! - So if you have had a bad day and indeed of a pick me up and a giggle I would suggest this! (me and my partner were in stitches the whole way through!)

Link to replay is posted below.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-secret-life-of-4-5-and-6-year-olds/on-demand/63592-001


No comments:

Post a Comment